We are a community of psychiatrists that educates and advocates on Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender mental health issues.
Our goals are to:
• Foster a fuller understanding of LGBT mental health issues;
• Research and advocate for the best mental health care for the LGBT community;
• Develop resources to promote LGBT mental health;
• Create a welcoming, safe, nurturing, and accepting environment for members; and
• Provide valuable and accessible services to our members.
Our Vision: AGLP Strives to be a community for the personal and professional growth of all LGBT Psychiatrists, and to be the recognized expert on LGBT mental health issues.